Quick & Easy Cheesy Boerewors Pasta
We love boerewors on the braai (bbq), however there are many other ways to enjoy boerewors.
Every month we will share with you our favourite boerewors recipes.
This month our recipe is:
Cheesy Boerewors Pasta
It's a perfect all year round recipe perfect for chilly winter nights or those lazy summer days.
- 1 cup cooked pasta
- K’s Wors Countrystyle Boerewors Sausage
- Red and green peppers (add onion if you like)
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Garlic and chilli paste
- Cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions
- Fry K's Wors Countrystyle Boerewors Sausage for 20 minutes or until done then set aside.
- Using the same pan, fry peppers and garlic together add paprika
- Cut up into chunks your cooked K’s Wors Countrystyle Boerewors Sausage and add to the pan together with the garlic and chilli paste and cook for about 3mins
- Add cooked pasta, sprinkle with cheese and mix gently
- Serve your Cheesy Boerewors Pasta with your favourite glass of South African red wine.